Wednesday 4 February 2015

"I'm sexy but I'm not a sex addict" - Cynthia Morgan

'Popori' singer, Cynthia Morgan recently opens up on her relationship with her father, her first kiss, her romantic life and much more in an interview with the media. Cynthia Morgan confirmed that indeed she has a boyfriend, but refused to talk about him, keeping her private life as private as she can. The red haired singer is has sex appeal says she knows she is sexy but she isn't a sex addict when asked how often she has sex. On her first Kiss, Cynthia noted, "I was ten. There was this half caste boy in my church that was a bit older than me. I liked him and he liked me too. He was the one that gave me my first kiss but we did not see again after then because he moved back to Germany".
 http://naijadoops.com Sharing is caring do well to share this article with your social media's

No comments:

Post a Comment

please after comment wait a little, your comment will appear after it has been moderated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

bshare