Wednesday 12 August 2015

Buhari is 'conceived once more' sensation - Prof. Wole Soyinka says

Resilience, Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka depicted

president Buhari as a conceived again sensation in Nigeria


governmental issues, saying despite the fact that Buhari is yet to apologize for

a percentage of the things he did before, he has acknowledged some

of his missteps and has paid a few obligations to the Nigerian

group.

"Buhari has not brought himself round to apologize;

in the event that he had done that, I may have been less

uncertain about him. Yet, I think from my discoveries

about him, he is a conceived again wonder. On the off chance that I am

wrong, well, too awful. In spite of the fact that I don't have faith in

'conceived againism' however I think this may be an

exemption." Soyinka said

No comments:

Post a Comment

please after comment wait a little, your comment will appear after it has been moderated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

bshare